CARING FOR OUR WATERSHEDS: Argentina is open to 2°, 3°, 4° y 5° grade students who live in San Antonio de Areco watershed area. These students are invited to submit proposals that answer the question:
“What can you do to improve your watershed?”
- Students will compete for over $43.200 pesos in rewards
- Finalists win matching cash rewards for their school or club, plus schools will receive a special prize for participating.
- Students who implement their ideas are eligible for additional $75.000 pesos in funding
2016 Winners Announced
Thank you to all of the students who participated in this contest. Over 35 entries were received.
The 1,000 first prize was awarded to Pablo, Mario, Juan Gaston e Ignacio from the school E.E.S. N°1 “Jorge Alfredo Maciel” from San Andres de Giles for their proposal called “BELU.”
Click here to see the top 10 finalists.
Thank you to the Community Partners who help make CARING FOR OUR WATERSHEDS a success!
- Asociación Regional de Productores (ARPA)
- Fundación Ecojure
- Fundación Energizar
- Fundación San Antonio
- Grupo IFES
- Instituto Nacional de Tecnología Agropecuaria (INTA) (Agencia local de San Antonio de Areco)
- Universidad de Buenos Aires (UBA)
Join us on facebook